ENTREPRENEURS & START-UPs
How to Start a New Business Workshop
Stay tuned for updates on next Workshop
For Early Bird registrations call 99000-00046 or email email@example.com
Be Your Own Boss!!
How to Start Your Own New Business (Step by Step Guide) –
Tips on How to Evaluate a potential, profitable Business, Discovering different Business ideas for various Professions, Exploring different Franchise options in different sectors, When to quit your current job.
About the Workshop :
Our course is geared toward the motivated individual who wants to start his or her own business, and also to the individual who has an established small business and who plans to see that business grow and expand.
This course helps you to identify what those mistakes are and how to avoid them in the future.
” Most people fail in business because they make avoidable mistakes!”
- Tips on How to Evaluate a potential, profitable Business.
- How to Start your Business.
- Buying a business on franchise
- Different business ideas for various professions
- Different franchise options in different sectors
- Expanding a business and overcoming related problems
- Change brings opportunity. Quick change brings quick opportunity
- You will be paid in direct proportion to the value you deliver according to the marketplace.
- Choose the right business at the right time. You have to learn how to gauge and time the market. Learn the ‘lag time’ technique
- Scalability technique for enhancing business
- Be a conductor of the orchestra rather than a player
- Once you have something that works, you concentrate on duplicating it.
- In business, the headaches are in the ‘front’ end but the money is in the ‘back’ end.
- If you are not using leverage, you are working too hard and earning too little
- You will never make as much money running a business as selling a business
- The vital question is ‘how can I provide people with my products and services while I sleep?’
- If you are the major cog in the machine, then you are automatically the major clog in the machine.
- MUDRA Bank Loan (Government of India initiative)
100 New Business Ideas